I was thinking of going to a conference and these are some of the sessions that I were being run:
- The fall and rise of the corporate academy
- The infrastructure for effective learning at work
- Business aligned learning
- How L&D can lead on business agility
- Learning as a competitive advantage
- Collaborative learning
- Peer learning – why instructors need to get out of the way
- Learning from each other across the organisation
Unfortunately I may have missed the registration date – the conference was in 2012. Nine years later, I’d guess most of the topics in the list above could get onto a conference schedule but with added ‘digital’, ‘innovation’ and ‘social’.
Is it because the problems are the same and we haven’t solved them, or the problems are different and our solutions remain the same?
As promised, I did say yesterday that today’s post would be on ‘time’.