With the likelihood that we’ll be going back to the office in some form, I think we need to agree what ways of working we can bring to the office from working from home.
- Standing up in the middle of meetings to stretch and just look out of the window.
- Eating lunch with the cricket on in the background during the weekly meeting.
- Wear headphones all day to avoid speaking to anyone.
- Eating lunch at 11 and having 6 tea breaks a day.
- Going out for a walk 4 times a day.
- Chatting with someone and asking them to wait while you go and collect a parcel from the office front door.
- Do the first 2 meetings of the day in your PJs.
- Work on a presentation while playing a film on your second screen.
- Have a kip for 20 minutes.
- Shoes off.
- Collect your children from school and have them work with you from 4pm.
- Make CBeebies the default channel on the office reception TV screen
What would you add? What home working habits need to come back to the office?