I’m often asked where I find stuff. I read extensively and get new content delivered to me vis Feedly, the best RSS feed reader I know.
I usually follow topics, keywords, and specific phrases, e.g. digital transformation, but I do also follow a few specific sites – here are some of them which I think are worth tracking:
- Dangerously Irrelevant – leadership, technology and the future of schools
- Christensen Institute – Disruptive innovation in education
- Seth’s blog – microblogs on marketing
- Harold Jarche – work is learning and learning is work
- Thinking about learning – thoughts on all things learning and development
- Swiss Miss – a design blog and studio
- Dark Roasted Blend – weird and wonderful things
- Insights – Donald H Taylor’s thoughts on workplace learning and development
- Rich’s blog – Richard Millington’s advice on online community management, strategy, design, psychology, measurement and calculating ROI
These are just some of the dozens of sites and feeds I follow. What are the sites you’re interested in and keep track of?