Firstly, thanks to all for tolerating my self indulgent previous post; your taking the time to read, rate, RT and comment means more than you may be aware. Lots of reasons – one being it forced me to reflect on what I have been doing.
“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
So, in the spirit of last time, some thoughts I’ve been chewing over:
- It’s nice to be acknowledged for what you do; it’s more satisfying to be acknowledged for why you do it.
- Being the first at something is exciting; having someone follow that is humbling.
- Seeing something for the first time is enlightening; helping others see it is rewarding.
- If you choose to plough a lone furrow be grateful you have that choice to make.
- Obvious can be a hateful, damaging and inciteful word; to make obvious is caring, supportive and insightful.
- Data isn’t information – information isn’t knowledge – knowledge isn’t wisdom.
Normal service is almost back.